USA Family Aid (UFA) is aware that thousands of hard-working Americans have been hit deeply by the recession. Until now, they're struggling to make ends meet.
Is This You?
Are you looking for work but are worried that you do not have the skills needed? Are you afraid you don't have enough money to last the month? Are you struggling to keep your home, with creditors knocking at your door? Is your credit history ruined because of debt problems?
You are not alone. Many people across the country are trapped in a seemingly endless cycle of utility bills, credit card payments, mortgage payments and other daily out-of-pocket expenses.
Despite the Problems, There's Still HopeHow is this possible?
Although thousands of Americans struggle every day, many are able to get back on their feet, repair their financial problems and are now starting to live happy and productive lives. For many of them, all it took was a helping hand.
UFA Can Be Your Helping Hand
You may not know it, but there are abundant resources for family financial aid.
UFA continuously searches for these sources and gives this information to its members through insightful articles on our site and through our email alerts where we send you the latest updates on various family financial aid programs as they become available.
There is financial aid to help you:
- Adjust your mortgage payments to more reasonable terms or get rent assistance
- Considerably lower your debt
- Buy a new car or house
- Retrain for a new career or get the money you need to continue your education
- Apply for little-known government benefit programs, private cash, entitlement or in-kind benefit programs, many of which are non-repayable and are open to all American citizens
- Claim financial help from thousands of other sources that could covers many of your personal needs
You only need to know where to look
Use the information in this site to your advantage. You can start by subscribing to UFA Email Alerts so you can see what kind of financial aid you may instantly qualify for. Give yourself the chance to find the help you need to make a difference in your life.